Comenta la ultima pelicula o video que has visto, habla sobre ese actor que tanto te gusta, critica al ese director que ha hecho esa ultima pelicula tan mal, ese programa de TV que no aguantas...
- Kirby Star
- Mensajes: 3603
- Registrado: Sab, 23 Feb 2008, 05:11
- Ubicación: Jugando Castlevania
Pos mejor esperemos a ver la cinta, al rato nos cuelan algo decente a pesar de ir en contra de las espectativas
Visita ryukenden retro gaming: http://www.ryukenden.blogspot.com
Sacado de otro foro:
Tras el aluvión de críticas e improperios que le han llovido a la adaptación cinematográfica de Dragon Ball Z, el popular manga de Akira Toriyama, los directivos de la 20th Century Fox han ordenado al director y guionista de la cinta James Wong que reúna de nuevo al reparto y grabe algunas tomas extra que puedan maquillar el resultado final, del que no están muy satisfechos. La filmación de estas escenas se ha conocido por anuncio publicado en la ´Actors Access´ en el que se requieren actores que hagan de extras. Esta oferta de empleo va dirigida a hombres de entre 20 y 70 años que hablen de forma fluida el nepalés o el tibetano y, señala que la filmación de estas escenas comenzará el próximo 30 de octubre. El rodaje de nuevas escenas podría volver a retrasar el estreno de esta cinta que en principio tendría que haber llegado a los cines el pasado verano y que no lo hará hasta abril del próximo año.
Ademas, después de los múltiples reproches que el primer avance de la película difundido por Internet ha cosechado, los productores preparan un nuevo trailer para intentar enganchar a los cientos de miles desencantados fans de la saga. Pero como todo lo que tiene que ver con esta superproducción de presupuesto va despacio, el esperado nuevo trailer oficial de la cinta -que iba a llegar junto al estreno de ´Max Payne´- no se exhibirá en los cines hasta el próximo 12 de diciembre. La Fox se lo reserva para mostrarlo junto a uno de sus platos fuertes para estas navidades: el remake de ´Ultimátum a la Tierra´ protagonizado por Keanu Reeves. Veremos si tanto esfuerzo de marketing y producción consigue que la película de ´Dragon Ball Z´ no mancille la obra de Akira Toriyama, como temen los fans de Goku y compañía, y la salve del fracaso al que parece abocada una cinta que cuenta con más de 100 millones de dólares de presupuesto.
AICN, a site that is know for posting early reviews of upcoming movies, has the first review of Dragonball. One of their reader, DON, claims to have seen an early cut of the film. here is his review:
Hello to all of you,
I am a huge fan of your site and constantly visit here but this will be my first time emailing you about something. I love geek movies because there is nothing better than a well made geek movie. Well after watching the 95-100 minutes (excluding credits) of the movie i say this movie was solid. Ya you heard that right. I simply love the anime but I was very very nervous about it being made by fox. After all the studio has been making nothing but shit lately. Another reason why I was worried about this movie is that the director is James Wong who made final destination 1 & 3 and The one starring Jet Li. What I watched had unfinished sfx and with no scoring done yet. Also… they will be adding one or two scenes which will be shot sometime end of october.
Now let me list the positives of this movie
1) Action - I wasn’t expecting the action scenes to be as awesome as they were. Simply put the best thing about this movie. The last action scene of Goku vs. Picollo are simply amazing and when picollo takes out his huge fucking ass sword with weird rectangle shape tablet attached it at the tip of sword and slamming it on goku was fucking awesome. Lot of blowing shit up, super cool flying scenes, awesome ki blasts. This fight scene was around 13-15 minutes long. There are other small action scenes that are fun and entertaining with slo mo but nowhere as good as the picollo vs. goku scene.
2) James Marsters as Picollo was awesome. He was perfect as picollo. Very mean and a villain that makes you say fuck ya kick all their asses. Oh and Picollo transforms into a light greenish color picollo towards the end of the movie.
3) Justin Chatwin as Goku. This guy surprised me a lot. I really didn’t like him when they casted him as goku but he did a damn good job in the acting department and he nailed the KAMEHAMEHA line.
4) Oozaru - the giant monkey is in the movie. Goku turns into a 8-9 feet tall giant baboon when he looks at the moon. It was awesome looking though a bit CGI. Maybe they will fix it later.
5) Emmy Rossum as Bulma- She was really really good in this role. I liked how she never acted like a wimpy girl and eventhough she knows she can’t win against the evil forces yet she kicks ass. A strong female role I will say.
6) Fullum Assasins - I thought adding these monsters were bad idea but they were pretty damn cool and there was an enitre scene where Goku and his friends fight these monsters and that fight scene was pretty damn good.
7) Joon Park as Yamcha was pretty cool. His acting was spot on like the character and they showed some cool fighting techniques of his. The fight scene between him and goku was good.
1) Story - Dragonball fans will be dissapointed with some of the changes they have made with stories and characters etc. Krillin isn’t in the movie, Tien isn’t in the movie too. High school setting for the first 22-23 minutes was so not needed but ah well typical hollywood garbage of adding bullshit like that.
2) Jamie Chung as Chi Chi - Ya this was another casting i didn’t like and my worst fears came true. Her acting is as bad as Jessica Alba’s in F4 movies but thankfully her screentime isn’t that big. I really wished they could have tried harded to find someone else. I hope for sequel she can improve if there is one of course.
3) Chow Yun Fat as Master Roshi - I was dissapointed with this. I wanted the fucking perverted roshi who fucking grabs breasts and asses like in the anime but alas all of that is fucking gone. Also he acted like Mr. Kesuke Miyagi. You know what I mean. The lines he spoke were fine but I felt he was uncomfortable in the movie. Very dissapointed.
4) Shenron the dragon - Ah another huge dissapointment. This is like sentinel in X3 all over again. FUCK FUCK FUCK you fox. So ya they get all the dragonballs and the dragon appears but the dragon is hiding behind fucking clouds and you only see his shadow. The voice of the dragon was provided by none other than Christopher Sabat who provided the voice for the dragon in the american version of the anime. When the dragon spoke it was chilling but damnit it was hiding behind clouds. One can hope they will fix this but chances of that are very slim.
5) Eriko Tamura as Mai was underused character and frankly speaking if that is what their intention was to underuse her then they might as well have not added this character and just added more picollo. Her moments were cool and she basically was there to show her nice boobies but ya she was kinda wasted.
Overall, I would give the movie a 6.5/10 simply because i was expecting disaster but it turned out better. The positives I mentioned coupled with some cool funny goku moments like eating a massive turkey etc. were hilarious. If only Master Roshi was perverted and Shenron was visible I would have given this 9 but ah well they messed up there. Hopefully they will fix shenron as they still have 5 months to movie’s release but if not then well fuck you to fox and james wong. But in all seriousness I am glad it aint the disaster I thought it would be. Hopefully you guys will post this. Thank You.
Call me DON
- Super Jugador/a
- Mensajes: 563
- Registrado: Mié, 24 Nov 2004, 03:41
- Ubicación: Mundo 8-4, jugando Tetris con Bowser